Welcome to our 6th Annual Moore Fight Moore Strong (MFMS) Wiffle Ball Tournament & Family Fun Day event site. Thank you so much for visiting. The goal of this event is for the community to come together to celebrate the legacy of our best friend Jessica Moore while continuing her mission to raise awareness for Metastatic Breast Cancer. All funds raised will go to Moore Fight Moore Strong.
Saturday, August 4th, 2018
Dover Elks Lodge#184
282 Durham Road
This is a rain or shine event!
Registration Will Open in 2018!
*All teams must be pre-registered to play by Sunday. July 8th**
Please note: Registration by Sunday, June 24th will include a free event t-shirt
Not interested in playing? We ask guests to bring a lawn chair and come down to enjoy the family fun day festivities. In addition to the Wiffle Ball Tournament, there will be:
- All players should arrive to the field to check-in at registration under the big white tent no later than 8:30AM
- Opening ceremony is scheduled to begin at 10:15AM
- Official fields are created by MFMS
- There is no running, hitting and fielding only.
- Adult tournament bracket must consist of 4 players ages 17+
- Note: Adult league bracket is double elimination
- Kids Major League bracket must consist of 4 players ages 11-16
- Note: Kids Major league bracket is single elimination
- Minor League bracket team composition will be selected by lottery or we will allow team of 4 entry ages 6-10
- Note: Kids Minor league bracket is single elimination
- We ask teams to feel free to select a fun team name
- Keep in mind Metastatic Breast Cancer awareness colors are the theme (Pink, Teal and Green).
- Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd "Breast" teams in each bracket (Adult, Major and Minor). Prizes awarded to 1st place teams only in each bracket - *this is a breast cancer awareness event
Please click on the Site Map for more details about how this site works.
- A number of fun activities to keep young ones entertained
- C Coast Entertainment live DJ providing great tunes
- Wine and beer cash bar - You cannot bring your own alcohol into this event.
- Delicious BBQ
- Face Painting
- Between games there will be Adult and Children's Home Run Derby contests with no pre-registration required. Plaques awarded to winners!
- Plesse no smoking this is a cancer awareness event and family fun day.